Thursday, January 24

Let me elaborate...

So I’ve been in this slump about the whole sneaker things because I turned 30, and sneakers coming out are all crap and I’m staring in my closet at the stacks of boxes nauseated at the sight of over consumption and superficialness (is that a word?).

But I have been tempted. A couple of things have caught my attention as of late like the air structure triax 91 and the addition of the nike air max bw on nike ID.















But it’s not enough to plunk down a $100 to get one of these things.

And I see that they are releasing the be true to your school dunks in its vintage form, the air tech challenge II (Andre Agassi’s old shoes back in the early 90’s) and the air trainer I in its OG form.

Its tempting. But I think I'm going to try to save my money for now, but we'll see.




























What to do. What to do.

What I really need to do is stop surfing the internet.

No comments: