Friday, February 22

Orange you glad I didn't say Banana?


















Damnit! How long did that take to cave? 4 months? I think that's a local record on my part for holding out on a purchase. I've been looking for a pair of these for a while and couldn't find one in my size (since they were originally only released on the east coast) but perused ebay, saw them, and said what the hell.

This pair was part of the Be True To Your School Pack which commemorated the original collegiate colors released back in 1986. This version was released by the SB department in 2003. I think I posted the UNLV versions some time ago so I won't go into too much detail. This colorway was for the Syracuse University Orangemen. Had Carmelo Anthony been 10 years older, he would have probably rocked a pair himself.

No comments: