Monday, August 7

shark!

Sneaker: nike dunk low pro sb - nightshade|team red-shark - "sharks"














2002. After the success of the first series of skateboarding (sb) dunks, Nike released a second series that consisted of 3 dunk lows and a dunk high. Released in somewhat limited numbers to specially selected skateshops (someone told me 5,000?) these along with the other shoes of the pack aren't seen around that often today.

Red nubuck, padded tongue, lime green insole. One of the more well put together pair of dunks I own. When compared to more recent releases of the dunk, the quality of the sharks from the leather used to the stitching done is top notch. They don't make dunks like they used to.

Picked them up at an online store since I wasn't able to get my pair in my size when they released locally. Not much more to say here. Maybe because it's Monday and I'm still technically asleep.

No comments: